Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy New Year!

Wow, it's already 8th of January!!
My apologies for not writing blog for a while.

My daughter has been sick a lot lately, and I was sick too, after Christmas. It was reeeeally bad..

Now she is back to school! She is all better but she lost some weight and she is used to staying home. I am little worried she might get hurt. And she did.. yesterday. She fell from a monkey bar and scratched her chin and nose. (she fell on her face..) Well, I am glad it is not a serious injury but oh I wish I could keep her in my treasure box forever. lol My precious little princess....


Do you know what I did when she went to school this Monday?


I guess... you all know....


I went to Anthropologie.

HA!

They had a new markdown on that day!!
I have been online shopping during holidays, and a lot of items I bought went even cheaper on that day!! Lots of PAs!!!

<OOTD>




Yes! you are right!! The Heath Button Boots!!!
Lucky me! I bought these in my size on sale!! 50% off regular price!! I felt snug in last one on size 39 but these pairs fit perfectly!! (I am normally size 8, 38)


These are what I bought on Monday!






Beaded Curio Keychain, I fell in love when I saw them in store when they came out. Especially the owl one. They are chunkier and bigger than they look in the photo. I was so happy I got them for $8!! I should probably take photo of them! So you can see how cute they are in real life!!

Campagne Camo Cardigan, I wanted this cardigan full price, too. I can't believe I found it in 2nd cut price! This is another one that looks much better in real life! I will have to take outfit photo soon!!

Plaid Swing Sweater, I didn't even noticed this online before. I saw this in the sale room and I tried it on, and it was cute! 2nd cut price! Score!

Chromatique Dress, I have a review here. I loved this dress, and I still do. I thought I had to size down to XS but they were sold out, so I gave up. But I found S for $40. It had to come home with me! 



Did you have nice holidays?? 

7 comments:

  1. Awesome purchases!! Sorry to hear that your daughter was sick and got hurt. :( Not fun specially being sick during holiday season. I love what you bought at Anthro, especially the boots! Wish I can get to a store, but I live in a place without Anthro stores, not even all the regular stores like Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Jcrew, H&M, etc. Nothing. Very sad. I miss where I used to live, Seattle, LA, Portland... Sigh. Glad to hear from you. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia! I'd go crazy shopping online if I move somewhere with no stores.. Or maybe it's a good thing, I won't think much about shopping!? I already feel like I don't need any new clothes, but when I go into a store, I just can't ignore when I see great deal.. well, I think I did pretty good this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I agree with you Keiko. I want to keep my kids home with me tucked away from the world. My son slept at his friend's house last night and I was a nervous wreck all night. I kept worrying their house was going to burn down.

    I am so in love with your purchases! I love that you got your Heath boots. I wanted them so badly. And the Chromatique dress was such a deal! The petalblush dress looks so good on you. I love it!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the Faye Boots!! Don't we love Anthro's great sales!???

      Delete
  4. I love love the first sweater dress on you!!
    Sorry to hear you guys were sick....
    I hope your feeling better now.
    And great finds/buys!! I love the Heath Button Boot and I'm happy you got the Chromatique Dress because it looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are all better!! Thank you!
      I love the sweater dress! It wasn't my must have but I am so glad I bought it! One of my favorite purchases of this season!

      Delete
  5. The Petalblush dress looks so perfect on you!
    I know it's so easy to worry about our kids when they are at school. I worry about a spill on the playground but those are rare and when they happen, the ladies in the office are there to provide a bandage if needed.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete