Saturday, February 1, 2014

Heath Button Boots

So.. finally I did something to make this right.

Most of the people who bought Heath Button Boots by  said the color is off.

I agree. It looked like yellow-ish brown. I wanted them to be darker brown and as beautiful as the website photo.

I tried to apply some leather cream on them.. (LEXOL)

but didn't change much.

I used KIWI Boot Protector spray from target (I used it to my other boots before)





Outside, looked like this ( After spraying all over + dry x 3times)


When you spray on boots, it gets darker/stained but when they dry, they'd look like this.


What do you think??

OOTD from shopping score!

AG Ferrah Skinny Jeans (sim here and here)

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome Keiko! The boots turned out great! And your legs... You should be a model!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha! The mirror makes me look skinny lol

      Delete