Saturday, June 21, 2014

Recent Purchases and OOTD

Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen!
Well, that's what I say when I play airplane with my daughter.. (She is a passenger and I am a flight attendant)
I have been gone for a loooooong time. I think some of you know where I have been, but I am back to my blogging! (well, that's my plan..)

Here are some of my recent outfits.

Inner Art Denim Jacket, 
Yavapai Tank (sim here and here), 
Lace Shorts (sim here, here and here), 
Finest Hour Heels, 
Bijouterie Layering Necklace
Inner Art Denim Jacket has some secret inside, no one can see it on, so I have to share it on my blog!!



This outfit were meant to match my daughter's outfit. A day before this, she was matching my husband, Khaki pants and black shirt.

And a casual outfit and a party outfit.

Rosegold Hanna Wedge Sandals (sim here and here), 
Gucci Cross Body (sim here and here)

Lola Mini Wedges (sim here and here), 
Tory Burch Mini Ella Tote $175 (buy here or here), 
Bracelet (Gift from my friend in Japan)


I have been trying to put outfit together with what I have in my closet, so you will find lots of oldies' in here.

But I couldn't resist some pretty clothes from this season... 

Here are my recent purchases!!










Seriously, there are sooooo many new dresses and shirts I want to bring home!! I need $$$$$$$$$$$$!

What are we gonna dooo????? ( I'm singing the song from Frozen in my head...)

2 comments: