Saturday, July 12, 2014

Estrella Maxi Dress. recent outfits and my wishlist

 House of Harlow 5 Station Necklace (exact here and here)
Brinjal Pendant Necklace  (2013 my post here)
Mika Gladiators (2013 my post here)


This gorgeous Estrella Maxi Dress $168, I saw it in catalog, it was love at first sight! I bought it with my birthday gift card my husband gave me! (I didn't even use my bday coupon with it..) I tried it in store, and it was TTS, I am normally XS, and S and this one comes in two sizes, XS/S, M/L. 
The dress is super light weight silk. And according to the care tag, it is washable. (I am not sure if I want to do that though.. )

Estrella Maxi Dress is sooooooooo pretty, isn't it!!??
I have the perfect sandals to go with it, the Mika Gladiators I bought in 2013. It was love at first sight as well. I just bought these right before I went to Japan for the summer I believe.

But I am not sure what necklace I'd wear with.. These House of Harlow 5 Station Necklace and Brinjal Pendant Necklace popped up for me in my closet, so I tried them on. Which one would you like more??



Mixed Stripe Jersey Chemise (sim here and here
Pip Knit Blazer (sim here and here)
Neroli Scarf (sim here and here)

This Mixed Stripe Jersey Chemise is super cozy, and cute! I am not sure when I bought it, probably last year. I often wear maxis in summer! I don't even have to think much what to wear, I just put it on, and I am ready to go! 

Pilcro Stet Slim Straight (sim here and here)
Finest Hour Heels
Double Torsade Necklace (bought from EA trade market)

I wore white shoes to make my legs look longer, and slim. And added bright colored necklace to make me look taller :)


Anthropologie is still having 20%off sale promotion, but I am pretty much done shopping from them this season. Well, if I had non limited credit card, sure, but there are other things I want... 


These are what I want right now!!


  Fendi Ceramic Timepiece square (exact here, here and here)


 Fendi Ceramic Timepiece round (exact here, here and here)

Square or round... which one would you choose!!?? 
If you ever see them on sale somewhere.... please let me know!!!!!!!!

And I want a new wallet.. I am feeling like, red or orange this time. And this one caught my eyes!!


Tory Burch Holly Continental Zip (exact here and here)


I overcame my World of Warcraft addiction (well, at lease for now..) and here I come.. 


3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love that Estrella Maxi. World of Warcraft sound kind of amazing right now. I love House of Harlow jewelry. Nordstrom Rack gets it in for 50% off! I hope you are having a great summer!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete