Saturday, September 20, 2014

Anthro Day! Take 15% off All Items!!

Wow! What a nice surprise this morning!!

I opened email and got this!


This one-day in-store and online offer solely extends to Anthro members through Saturday, 9/20/2014 at 11:59 p.m. PT. It cannot be combined with any additional promotions, nor applied to BHLDN merchandise, furniture, lighting, previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards. If shopping online, enter the one-time-use code above at checkout.


It is super tempting... I almost bought some full priced item but... shipping fee turned me off..

It's Saturday, that means husband is free... He'll probably want to go out, but I'll try to go to my Anthro to see if they have what I want!!



My current wishlist looks like this:














I really need to win Sweeptakes this year... 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I didn't know you are still blogging. Haven't read your posts for so long time. Was home visiting Seattle during summer vacation. Now back in Alabama. Miss West Coast so much already. I didn't get to see the Anthro sale on Saturday. My friend told me about it on Sunday, but it was too late. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG hi!! It's nice to hear from you again!! I know.. I took a long break but I am always around!! Now my daughter is in school longer, so I am hoping to update my blog more! :) Comments makes me happy!! Thank you <3

      Delete