Friday, October 3, 2014

Review part 2 Fairisle Sweater Jacket Spacedye Swing Tunic Tiled Amethyst Dress Risen Sun Sweater Dress Poppy Palette Dress Aven Dress



Spacedye Swing Tunic $128
Today, I tried on Wine and XS. Moss and S review here.
So... S was huge on me... and XS.. hmm around hip was perfect, I guess I'd like it longer, but yeah it was okay. But around my arm was little too fitting for my liking. It might shrink, you know.. I love the color, though.
So if I am ever gonna buy this tunic, I'd buy size S although I felt it was huge. It is a "swing" tunic, so.. maybe that's just a style..


Next dress..

Aven Dress $138
TTS, I am wearing size S
It has no liner, very light weight and comfy.
Nothing amazing about this dress for me, so pass..


Maybe I wasn't in shopping mood..





Tiled Amethyst Dress $148
TTS, I am wearing size S, it has lining, has stretch on waist, bust, so even you are busty, you could go with your regular size I think.
I already own something like this, and nothing sparks to me, so pass. Washable, though..


Poppy Palette Dress $198
I am wearing size 2. I can wear my size.. but it has no room for me to move. So I'd say, size up.
I didn't like the feeling of the fabric, kind of cheep looking. And oh look, it's dry clean only.. and whaat? Polyester? Hmm.. Too expensive for what it is, and the fitting is off. So pass unless it gets 3rd or even 4th cut. lol I like my  Lolanthe Dress way more!



Next is the new arrival!


Risen Sun Sweater Dress $148
Tried on XS because it looked huge on hanger. But I should have tried on my normal size S.
I can fit in XS but I didn't like the length. It was light weight, the inner slip was removable, and I had to remove it to put it on because the knit got caught on my bra..
Another reason I can't buy XS is that the slip was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too short for me. It was more like a cami. Really??
Well, I have to try S next time for sure.  Not a love for me, though..



Let's get warmer!


Fairisle Sweater Jacket $198
Tried on S, TTS Although, it wasn't love for me, I might like it more than my Hesa Cord Coat I got last year. It's light weight, and love the feel. I like how the model is wearing this with wine dress.



Did you find anything you want?? Is there anything you want me to try?? Let me know!
I have some more new arrivals I want to try but my local store doesn't have them yet, so I will go check in a couple weeks.

Check out Review Part 1

Shop my blog sale

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for writing up reviews! I enjoyed reading your reviews. You are right, even in xs, the Spacedye Swing Tunic is still very wide. Hence the name. Wish it's narrower to suit my taste. I actually like Aven Dress on you. It looks cute on picture. I like Risen Sun Sweater Dress's print, but you are right. The slip is way way too short. If it's so short, then they shouldn't had categorized it under dress. I have been eyeing Tonal Tides Cardigan. Not sure how the fitting is. Also interested in Shawled Wool Sweater Coat, Alpinum Pullover and Whimbrel Cape. I am into cozy items, since we are moving into fall. Maybe I will see your review on one of them! Thanks again for sharing. I really appreciate living in a no anthro zone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I could help :) I will try size S sweater dress next time. The model shot looks fine, isnt it? I wish they told us what size the model is wearing on website. Then we could kinda get some idea, right?
      I will try those items for you if I see them!! I have been eyeing on the Tonal Tides Cardigan too. I saw it in store long time ago, and thought the color was so pretty. I don't think they have them out anymore in store, though.. I have a feeling they might go on sale this coming Monday. Which color would you pick?? Both of the color are so pretty..
      I think there will be lots of 2nd, 3rd cuts too. It's about time isn't it!!???

      Delete
    2. You are completely right about the sale! There was sale this morning. Did you get anything that you have been eyeing for? I am trying my luck to look for Tonal Tides Cardigan in petite at store, since I am just 5'4". That way I can avoid shipping fee online. I like the blue motif a lot. I agree with you. They should include the size of clothe on model, so we get better idea. A lot of websites have that feature. I am a shoe person. Was sad to find out that Tanina Sneakers were sold out, and so were Gibsin Sneakers in silver in my size.

      Delete
    3. woooow Tanina Sneakers are so cute!! What size do you need? Ill let you know when it pops back!! I am gonna stalk a pair for my size!
      I went to the store this morning and got some review for you, including the cardigan!! Review post coming soon!!

      Delete
  2. Woohoo, I am going to read your review from today soon! I wear size 7. Hopefully, they will have pops back. I am dying to get metallic sneakers. They are easy to wear everyday with kid.

    ReplyDelete