Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Goodbye Black Friday Sale..

Howdy!

I don't have much time to write a post but I just wanted to let you know that I will be away from blogging for a while..

I am moving soon and have no time to go shopping or do anything!! I am almost done packing, but there are still more!!

It is getting cold where I live now and I am glad to know that where I am going is warmer... I can't wait to open all of my boxes and say hello to my clothes and shoes again next month!!

I won't be able to go shopping on Black Friday because that's the day the mover comes to pick up boxes!! AWEEE!!


I might end up ordering something online and send it to the new address... but what is gonna happen on Black Friday!?? I am not expecting any crazy sale on the day this year.. and I am broke already anyways... no money to spend... sigh


Please let me know your sale haul!! At least I can enjoy your shopping haul!!!!!!


See you next month, and have a wonderful holidays!!


5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your moving! It's exciting to move, but lots of work. I still remember all the things that I had to deal with while moving from NW to SE. Envy that you are going to live in SD! My husband and I are in science field. Sometimes, we go to SD for annual science meetings. If we do, maybe we can meet up!! Enjoy your holidays! I hope you will still get great deals on Black Friday! Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I want to buy a new wallet for my husband but I don't see many men's wallet out there...
      When you come to SD, we should meet up!! SOunds fun!

      Delete
  2. I remember when me and my husband visited NYC years back. We actually bought my hubby's wallet at Century 21. It's a huge discount store, fully packed with people. They had lots of wallets at store. I am not sure what price range of wallets that you would like to get for your hubby. For high end wallets, Nordstrom carries quite a few. You can also check out Century 21. http://www.c21stores.com/men_accessories_wallets/ Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your move. Hope you will be back soon!

    (Your blog stopped showing up on my feed for some reason... I thought you had stopped blogging).

    ReplyDelete