Friday, January 30, 2015

Coclico Halette Wedge Booties Review

Last time I wore kimono cardi, I felt I needed new black short booties. So I searched internet, and lucky me, I found CUSP had exta saving up to 70% off, and that was the last day they had the promotion!

I found this beautiful Coclico Halette Wedge Booties originally $450 was marked down to $151.50 that day!



And they had just one pair left, and they happened to be my size, 38. 

So I had to order those beauty. I had super high hope. I love Chie Mihara shoes and I heard Coclico was as good as Chie's. 

I received them yesterday. CUSP offered me free shipping, and it arrived in two days! That was amazing. 

I tried them on..


They are...


too..

small..... and narrow..



Coclico shoes runs small? 

I didn't know. 

Now they are not offering the promotion and price is little higher, $202. They have size 39. 

I could probably exchange them. 


But

I just shipped them back today...


I tried those boots on in my house, and they made squeaky sound every time I move. 

The leather in front was rubbing and making the sound.


.......................


really......


Was it because they were too small on me? 


I am not sure, but I didn't wanna try again. I didn't pay full price but still, $450 boots have to be perfect, don't they!?


:(


Very disappointed.


Anthropologie carry Coclico, right? Does anyone have them? Do they normally run small? Are they good??




No comments:

Post a Comment