Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Goodbye winter

Yippie! Another week has started! I was expecting a new Anthro sale this morning but nah...

It's cloudy today anyways.. I don't like going out in a rainy or cloudy day. I like SUNNY day!



I went to the beach with my daughter yesterday, and saw couple people in their bathing suits! I mean not the surfers, mainly teenage couples laying on the beach..



So.. I was hoping winter is over..


brrrrrrr...


I just...

can't...

stand..

cold..

weather!!!

It's not even cold here compared to winter in Japan, or Canada... but...


I need SUNSHINE!!   the SUN!!












2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture of your daughter and the sun. You should get it enlarged and frame it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i took this in my phone and turned out pretty good isnt it! :)

      Delete