Saturday, January 24, 2015

Midnight Online Surf

Good morning!

I actually woke up at 3am and couldn't go back to sleep since.. I watched Grimm and Hart of Dixie instead.

Then.. I started to browse online shopping..

I really want a brown leather jacket right now, but I am not sure if I should get vegan leather or real leather.. I own a black/gray real leather jacket, but it needs a spacial care. Can I wash vegan leather?

I was checking Anthropologie's Vegan Leather Bomber and Leather Moto Jacket first. I tried on the Moto Jacket yesterday, I really need to try on XS for the fit. Maybe Monday..

Then Free People's Rumpled Leather Blazer. Free People always has cool leather jackets but they are so expensive!!! Well, mostly they are real leather.. but..

Then went to urban Outfitters to see if there are any cheaper ones. I couldn't find brown one but found red Silence + Noise Vegan Leather + Fleece Moto Jacket. It's beautiful wine color from what I see.. I need to try it on, but I am not loving all the zippers. hmm..


Finally, I found this gorgeous Bagatelle Montana Leather Jacket with Chest Pockets for $130!! The original price was $500. But it is not my siiiiiiiiiiize!! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Update 6PM: It's sold out now.. Please someone return size S, so I can buy it? lol


I hope someone from this blog will snatch the LAST ONE!! If it was my size, I'd placed order by now.. boo!!

This is my yesterday's outfit.
I am still thinking what to wear today.




I had been looking for these booties forever and found them on EA's facebook page! Thank you, Jayna!!






It's my daughter's half year birthday today. What shall we do??

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I didn't know that you are back blogging! Just found out today. Yay, I can start to read your postings from now on! Happy dance. Hope you guys did something fun today for your daughter's birthday. Happy Birthday to her! You look so beautiful in that outfit. Very feminine. I love it! You are doing a great job taking picture of yourself. It's not easy. Bagatelle Leather Jacket is truly awesome. Too bad that it's sold out. I have couple of vegan leather jackets, and usually, I just wipe clean the surface. I hardly wear leather jacket though. They aren't warm for winter, and when it's warm outside, I don't feel like wearing leather jacket. I have been trying to look for a nice down feather jacket. It's hard to find one to fit petite frame. I envy you that beach is only 10 minutes walk from your house. Before moving to Mobile, AL. I thought that we would be living close to water. Turned out, beach still takes one hour of driving to get to. Not fun. I will find time to read your other postings. Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you, too! I was taking today's outfit photo and the camera fell.. and broke... so I am not able to take outfit photo for a while.. I can still take it with my phone, though.

      OHHH the leather jacket is sold!! Who bought it!!?? I really really wish it was my size... sobsob

      The Uniqlo Down jacket is awesome! It's super light and warm! You should try it out!!

      I will be posting blog more often than ever!! I am glad to have you back again!! Thank you <3

      Delete
  2. Oh no, sorry to hear that your camera broke. :( Hope it's not too serious, and can get fixed in no time. Good luck. Thanks for suggesting Uniqlo Down Jacket. Will check it out. Macys is having Sunday sale today. Lots of things are additional 15% or 20% off. Here's one of them.
    http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/guess-asymmetrical-zip-front-leather-jacket?ID=1518838&CategoryID=120&LinkType=#fn=JACKET_STYLE%3DLeather%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D33%26ruleId%3D%26slotId%3D9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh thats a cute jacket. It's still expensive for me though..
      My camera is totally broken.. lol and I got a brand new camera!! YAY

      Delete
  3. Love that outfit, Keiko! That dress and moto sweater are classic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I have to take more outfit photos and send the best one to Roxy on EA!!

      Delete