Tuesday, January 27, 2015

OOTD

Ugh.. it rained yesterday. Right when I was taking photos in my backyard.. I had to stop before I ruin my new camera!! My husband will be mad if I break another one! LOL


I wanted to try my Kimono Cardi since I read Tips for Styling Kimonos. I had this Kimono for a loooong time but I hardly wear it. I thought it was only for roomwear.. and it's silk.. I get pretty messy at home with my daughter, so I only worn it couple times.

Thanks to Liz, she encourage me to wear it out!! And I did!! Well, it was rainy after that, so I was wearing rain jacket over it to pick my daughter from school and that was it, though...  But I wanna style it better next time!! Maybe to the beach!

Lace Slub Tunic sim here
Black Bootie sim here and here




3 comments:

  1. The kimono print is very cute. Nice styling it with legging and booties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, but I am not happy with this outfit! I am gonna try something else next time!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you took a stab at styling this kimono! I think it's a smart, safe starting point for styling it. Now that you've worn it out of the house, you can put more thought into styling it in a more special way next time around. I think an outfit for the beach is a great idea! I'm bringing a kimono along as a coverup for our trip to Mexico. It's breezy but will help shield me from the sun.

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete