Thursday, February 26, 2015

Am I a shopaholic?

Okay..

Here is my plan.


My favorite store will have a sale next Monday.

I will buy a striped skirt that I have been eyeing on. (If they go on sale)

And possibly, this cocoon cardigan will go on sale, too, I'd like to buy cream and cocoa. 

Then I will be happy.


In mid March, (earlier is better), they will have members only promotion.

I will purchase this maxi dress I tried on recently.

Also I can not forget to buy the check dress I returned recently.

I really don't want to leave this striped maxi out either..


If my budget can stretch, I'd buy this beautiful crochet cardigan they recently put online.


I love this dress with floral print, but I can wait for sale for that. I guess that means I don't HAVE TO have it. 





I am not going to put link to it this time... because..

I don't want it to sell out..

And it's my secret.


But if you really want to know what they are..... read back my posts and you'll see...

If you are following this blog, you can tell what I am after.. LOL



What? Do you want to help me?

You can shop my closet!!!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment