Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Anthro Review Verda Maxi Dress, Abstract Floral Tank Dress

HellooOOoooOoo!

I went to Anthro today after dropping my daughter at school. I actually went to get this ring from Swarovski, and to return this dress at Anthropologie.


While I was at the mall... someone scratched my car!!!

OMG!!!



Someone... well, her name is Ashley.. she left a note with her phone number.



It's very unfortunate but I am fine... no me, a car is just something to transport me to places, and saves me from getting hurt. (It can hurt people too... really scary.. oh God. hope I won't! ever!)

So, I just let it go..

If you are Ashley, don't worry about it.


So, at Anthro... I didn't really find anything that WOWed me today. I only wanted to try on two dresses after walking through.
And if there was something like Leonor Shirtdress, I was gonna bring it home!


 Abstract Floral Tank Dress I am wearing size 2, felt TTS, since I don't have boobs, I could size down to 0. Length, it hits little under knee. So if you are petite, you should order petite on this for sure. I am 5'7". Fabric is soft, and light weight breezy. Beautiful dress. But it is Dry Clean Only. I checked the tag. So.. no, for me...


Verda Maxi Dress wearing size XS. I am normally S, though XS fit perfect, I thought. but from looking at the model shot, size S might be right? The model shot has more fabric on shoulder.. I need to try S next time. Length was PERECT for 5'7" on XS, so S might be too long? I almost brought this home.. but for $168, I am not so sure. I have similar pattern maxis already, and not sure how well it holds after washes on this jersey knit.
I really hope they will have some extra % off full price promo!



The patterns on the dresses,  looked almost the same in every dresses, except seems.
These photos are two different dresses in the same size.




Hope it helps!!

More reviews...

Deni Cocoon Cardigan
Leather Moto Jacket
Terry Floral Fit & Flare Dress
Veldt Striped Skirt
Around Town Silk Tee Dress
Fanned Flora Dress
See Review

Morning Petals Cardigan
Marled Stripe Swing Dress
Sweaterstiched Tunic Dress
Janie Swing Dress
Petaled Paisley Maxi Skirt
See Review

Adanne Tunic
Glinted Tee
Ocean Dipped Tunic Dress
Pieced Stripe Dress
Tindaya Maxi Dress
Diamond-Dot Chambray Shirtdress
Mixed Plaid Tunic
Homestead Shirtdress
Leonor Shirtdress
See Review and on Me

Crocheted Lana Sweater
Palolem Kimono
Pieced Stripe Dress
See Review


Don't forget to check my Blog sale!

6 comments:

  1. I have to say, they both look stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! The Verda Maxi Dress.. I really need to try size S. If it fits, I might buy it.
      This year, I am only buying what I can wear daily! If I cut the cost of buying popbacks that are attractive... I could afford one full price dress a month!! I love maxi because I can just put it on and I am ready!!

      Delete
  2. Yay, Anthro reviews! Verda Maxi Dress looks so nice on you. Hope size S will work out for you. Nice of you to drop the car scratch incident. Some people are not nice on the opposite. I witnessed the whole incident. It happened to my friend's car when we were still at high school. She was backing up at parking lot slowly. I was sitting at back seat. She couldn't see, since her view was blocked by other parked cars at parking lot. Another car saw her backing up, so drove up on purpose just to be bumped by her. There wasn't any damage, since it was such at low speed. The other driver insisted that there was, and took down her ID and insurance info. My friend's family's insurance skyrocketed as result. I am always keeping my fingers crossed everyday while driving on roads, and trying to be more careful on my part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually love that dress. But I am just worried about the fabric worn out after several wash.. It'd suck if I pay full price and it doesn't last that long. Last year, they had Anthro Day in mid march, 15%off full price, I am really hoping they will do that again next month. I don't think I can wait till it goes on sale!
      Something similar happened to me in the last location. I don't think the other person didn't mean to hit my car, though. I was backing up (oh yes, it was after shopping at Anthro..lol) and it was raining, so I couldn't see well.. and the other person was backing up at the same time, then we bumped into each other. We exchanged number and insurance info, but she didn't do anything after and neither did I.
      Some people love their cars and I understand that. Just not me, as long as people aren't hurt, or make a huge dent.. or smashed (lol) I think it's fine.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the reviews! I like the Abstract Floral Tank Dress! It's too bad that it's dry clean only... The maxi dress looks good on you too!

    I think it's nice that Ashley left a note. After work one day, there was a note on my car and a big scratch along the side. Someone had scraped the whole side of my car and driven off without stopping. The note was from a witness who got the car's license plate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw that sucks!! Did you find the car? what happened after!?

      Delete