Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Banana Republic 40%off your purchase! Final Day!

So, I have had this gift card of Banana Republic over a year now..  It was time to use it..

I've been checking out the stores now and then but never really found anything attracting to me.
Especially right now, in San Diego, most of the things in there look too hot!!!

So, I started to look at jewelry instead. and found a cute necklace <3



It was $49.50 in store, but with extra 40% off, it was like $30. I had about $35 in my gift card, so it was perfect. 

I wanted to get a photo of necklace, and went online that night.

And found it is marked down to $30@@!@!

So I could actually buy it with matching earrings!!! The store didn't have the earrings, but they are on sale on their website, too!





Hmmmm...

So, I decided to return the necklace at store right by my house then buy them online. 

But they did price match at store, and the local store had the earrings!!

Lucky!!


I paid some extra bucks, but I bought both necklace and earrings with my gift card.

YAY :)


They are still offering extra 40% off! Hurry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment