Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Feeling blue.

Maybe it's the time of the month. I don't feel cheerful lately.

Maybe I am homesick.


I go visit my family and friends once a year, but last year, we didn't. Maybe that's why?

Well, I get annoyed by my parents after spending some time, but they are my parents and I miss them when I don't see them at all. I haven't skyped with them for a while, too. T
hey are moving closer to my brother, so they will be well taken care of, so that is good. I will call them later today..


I went to bunch of stores this morning. I went to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Ross, Nordstrom Rack, Saks off 5th..

Guess what I got?


Nothing.


That is how blue I am.



sigh..



Anthropologie sale will cheer me up, though.

I think.





What do you do when you feel blue?

8 comments:

  1. Like you, I get to see my parents only once a year. I miss them most of the time. Some days, I miss them more than others. I get to feel blue as well when I miss them more. It gets harder when I remember that they are getting old. Hugs. Hope talking to them will help you to feel better. Calling my parents more always help me feel better. Hope it will do the same to you. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia. I called, but it didn't go through.. They don't have home phone now and I can't seem to call my mom's cellphone from here. Oh well.. I just have to wait for them to have skype again, probably next month. :(

      Delete
    2. it worked!!! Got to talk to both of my parents. :) HAPPY!

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry you are blue. I have to talk to my parents fairly often or I feel something is missing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I hadn't talked to my parents like a month, so maybe that was it. I gt to talk to my parents yesterday, and they got to talk to my daughter, and we were all happy!!

      Delete