Thursday, February 12, 2015

Leonor Shirtdress by Holding Horses OOTD

WOW! It's hot! I mean, nicely hot!! Love this weather!

My daughter's school was having "Winter Sing" today. I went to see my little girl sing with her first grade classmates, in white t shirt and jeans. So darn cute!!

There will be another one at 2 o'clock, and I am going to see it again!



So... it was a little bit special day, and I wore my new Leonor Shirtdress by Holding Horses that I bought yesterday.


I will show you how beautiful the dress is!!!


Length is perfect, fit is perfect, the fabric is perfect, the color is perfect.

I don't even remember how many people gave me compliments today! And boots. heh







Anthropologie Hat (So old, I don't even know the name..)

I wanted to post one photo, but every angle of the dress looks so beautiful that I had to share!!!


And I am wearing earrings that I made long time ago. I didn't crochet it, though.. so I am not sure if I can say I "made" it. lol I just connected them with hooks and VoilĂ !



8 comments:

  1. The dress is so nice. Wish I am tall enough to wear it. Cute earrings. They are perfect with the dress! The dress seems so comfortable and flowy. Glad you found a new love to wear in the perfect weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It wasn't winter today! I guess that's it for SD?!

      Delete
  2. This dress was in a recent review set, right? I think I remember it being one of my favorites. This look is so breezy and sunny - it definitely has me thinking spring! I love that you kept it semi-wintry with the boots. The silhouette is so lovely on you, and I love that it ruffles and flares out through the hips. I'm not such a fan of straight shirtdresses, but the billowing shape of this one is so lovely!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes!! I tried it on, and I had to buy it and I had to wear it next day! LOL SO worth the money!!

      Delete
  3. Would you pair this with some black classy heels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm.. I think with right accessory, yes. I haven't tried yet but with thin black belt or black purse, can be worn with black heels??? What do you think??

      Delete
  4. I had to look this dress up after you mentioned it in the OOTD. Of course your blog one of the first results. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete