Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Morning Petals Cardigan Review 2.4.2015

Since Anthro had a new markdown this Monday, I went to check out some of them and new arrivals!



First Frost Vest $168 $89.95 TTS I am wearing S. I actually really wanted to buy this when they had 40% off extra sale promo, but they never had my size in stock or never seen in any store!! Now it's there! I hope I can find it again when it gets another cut..





Morning Petals Cardigan $148 TTS I am wearing size S and it fits perfect.
It's super soft and light weight, yet warm. It looked shorter on hunger but on me, the length is perfect. Love it.



Marled Stripe Swing Dress $138 $79.95 It's TTS, Tried on S and fits perfect. This dress is actually really pretty. When I saw this on hunger or online, I thought this dress was fitted dress. But it's actually flowy in the back. I like it. I will get it in another cut probably.



Sweaterstiched Tunic Dress $148 $89.95 TTS I tried on S and it fits perfect. I heard this black fur sheds so much, so you should be careful.
Dress itself is beautiful and comfy. I like it but it's too hot for San Diego weather already. I'll wait for another cut, then it's mine!



Janie Swing Dress $128 This was the last one the store had. I had to try it on. I am wearing XS and it fits perfect. It was too short for my liking, and I wonder if it was size S, might be longer? Love the pattern, and comfy, easy to wear dress. I will definitely buy it on sale price!



Leather Moto Jacket /Bronze $398 size XS I tried S before (review here) I think it runs large, and sleeves are long. I like the size XS fit better. Leather is soft and rich. I ordered Vegan Leather Bomber $188 in brown and I like it the best so far. I am asking myself, should I keep it or wait for sale.. I am too afraid it might never be on sale.. or be gone.. hmmm




Petaled Paisley Maxi Skirt $128 I am trying XS here and it fits perfect. I always try XS when it's pull on style maxi. Rubber band can stretch, you know.. so if you are between sizes, you can go down, but I bet size S fit me fine too.
I love the pattern, it reminded me of kimono. I like the button front design, It's not silk, it's poly.

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE morning petals cardigan on you! Can't wait for this cardigan to go on sale. Thank you for doing another round of in store reviews. I also like the print of Janie Swing Dress. Leather Moto Jacket is really boxy and baggy even in XS. Too bad. I bought a Calvin Klein leather jacket back then at outlet. It was great price, and great fitting, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Julia! Sorry it took me a while!I wanted to go try it on while free shipping promo was on but I couldn't! I looked for this cardi straight when I went to the store today!! It is better than I expected!
      Yeah, I think I will pass on this leather jacket as well. I am gonna keep the vegan leather one!! I will post review or outfit photo soon!

      Delete
  2. That vest is perfection on you! I hope you are able to find it on a deeper cut. You look great in everything so it is hard to decide, but I think the vest is the winner!

    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? thank you! I like it but I am afraid my husband will just say "you are wearing a carpet?" lol

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the reviews, Keiko! Love that cardigan: the colour is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anytime! I am not good with words, so I take extra photos! Hope it helps!

      Delete
  4. I also love the vest! And the marled stripe swing dress is one of my very favorite purchases. The Sweaterstiched tunic dress didn't work for me (cut too straight and as a petite person, it made me look very wide abd boxy), but it looks great on you! Great revuews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!
      I hope they will get 2nd cuts soon!!

      Delete