Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Review Adanne Tunic, Glinted Tee, Ocean Dipped Tunic Dress, Pieced Stripe Dress, Tindaya Maxi Dress, Diamond-Dot Chambray Shirtdress,Mixed Plaid Tunic, Homestead Shirtdress,Leonor Shirtdress 2.11.2015

I forgot to do this last week! Here are two days of Anthro reviews!



Adanne Tunic $98 TTS, I am wearing size S. I could probably go down a size. The store didn't have black x white combo, but I think it's the cutest. It's so soft, and flowy. Wishlisted.



Glinted Tee $68 I am wearing size M. It is probably TTS, but I liked the bigger/longer on me, so I tried size M and I was right. I saw this on hunger and it was super cute. Some people might have problem with fabric. It's not a comfy soft fabric, I don't know how to say but since it's metalic, you can kind of imagine.. It's totally see through.. That's the sad part..



 Diamond-Dot Chambray Shirtdress $148 TTS, I am wearing S. This is something you can find at J Crew. Comfy, and soft denim. I liked it but not love, just wishlisted.





 Ocean Dipped Tunic Dress $148 TTS I am wearing size S. I had high hope on this one. The color is so gorgeous. It has a slip that is a little shorter than the dress. It's still cute, and will love it with boot and belt. Probably on first cut...




 Mixed Plaid Tunic $138 TTS wearing size S. This is super light weight fabric. it's like something I used to wipe my daughter's face when she was a baby. It's perfect for summer. Not worth the price I think.



 Tindaya Maxi Dress $158 TTS I am wearing size S. I actually really liked this. I almost bought it. There are two small buttons in the back and it makes it so cute! I am hoping to get this on sale. or maybe I will buy it next month if I don't see anything new that I'd love..



 Homestead Shirtdress $158 TTS I am wearing size S LOVE! LOVE! super cute! I am tired of dresses I can't wear daily... and this dress is so flowy and comfy and cute!! I brought it home!! Full price! Me!? Really. I loved it.



 Pieced Stripe Dress $138 TTS wearing size S. This is another dress I wanted. Super cute, I've seen many SA wearing it with denim jacket. So cute. Length is right for 5'7" too. I will wait for the sale though.. I already have striped maxi, just not with sleeves.


Leonor Shirtdress $158 TTS wearing 2

O M G!
LOVE! LOVE! super duper cute!! Fabric feels nice, it has a slip but wearing dark bra won't work.. I brought this dress home too!!
check out Leonor Shirtdress 's on me!

Happy shopping!!!



Recent review Morning Petals Cardigan Review 2.4.2015 and Jan 23rd Anthro Review




Don't forget to check my Blog Sale too!

9 comments:

  1. Love your reviews as always! I was just wondering if you felt you could size down at all in the Pieced Stripe Dress. I am usually an XS in Sat/Sun but wonder if I should stick to the SP as it might be too clingy in the XSP? Thanks! ( I just sent a comment previously and it didn't show..hopefully this will not dup) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for your comment! I could probably size down to XS on that dress. It is stretchy and I am betweenXS and S. I just prefer S always because of the length. Usually, XS is little shorter than S... I am 5'7" and the dress was mid maxi length, front is shorter. I think if you are shorter than 5'5", you should go with Petite on this one. Side might touch the ground. Or you could wear something with wedge or heels?

      I will check petite when I go to the store again!!!

      Delete
  2. Great thanks! I just might order XSP and hope it won't be too clingy. :-) It looks stretchy like the Puella Striped Maxi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. clingy.. what does it mean? I might be able to stop by at the store today, I will take some photos if I go there!

      Delete
  3. Oh..uh clingy is..like too tight in certain areas? I have smaller shoulders and a slight chest so I can get away with the upper portion being a bit fitted but wasn't sure if it flowed out nicely..not too tight in the hip/rear area etc. I am between sizes (XS/S or 2-4) almost on everything and not sure whether to go down or stay with S Petite. Thanks, Keiko :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got it!! I wasn't able to go to the store today, but I think I can tomorrow!

      Delete
  4. The Tindaya Maxi Dress and Leonor Shirtdress are my two favorites on you. You wear those draped bohemian silhouettes really well. I think they'd be cute both as-is and belted. I haven't been into an Anthro since just after the holidays. I just splurged on a pair of black pumps with beaded bows on the toes, so it'll probably be awhile longer before I head into my local Anthro again. Whoops! I'm hoping the Winter Moon Tunic Dress will then be on sale and still available in my size. I can't stop thinking about it!

    <3 Liz
    www.withwonderandwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost bought the Tindaya Maxi! It was a hard choice!! I haven't tried the Winter Moon Tunic.. I thought I'd love it but I am trying to avoid prints!
      I never ever buy things full price at Anthro, but i did.. and it feels so good lol.
      I guess I have to stay away from Anthro for a while, too? but I love the smell, and the time in there!

      Delete