Saturday, October 3, 2015

$80 shipped

Welcome to my blog sale!!

I am currently running this HUGE closet clean out for a while. 

I can combine shipping fee! 
I normally use usps priority flat rate (envelops, medium boxes, large boxes) for shipping. 
So as long as they fit in there, I can take shipping fee off. (ex. if you buy 2 tops, you will receive $5 off, if you buy 3 tops, you will receive $10 off if they all fit in the usps priority envelop!)

I accept paypal payments only.
I can ship only within US (If you are in Canada, please contact me, shipping fee may apply, and there will be no tracking besides custom form number)

Some items are brand new but mostly used, although.. I take good care of them So please keep that in mind!

email me if you have any questions or want rl pictures! (you can find my email on EA!)








NWOT Three-Act Maxi Dress Orig $228 size 2 $80 shipped









NWOT Ashbury Maxi Dress Orig $149 size 2 $80 shipped SOLD

EUC Peach Blossom Maxi Dress Orig $248 size S $80 shipped SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment