Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Elevenses Ice Blue Princess Coat (Odalie Princess Coat).. review UPDATED!

Good morning, ladies & gentlemen! I finally have some time for this reviews!!
Hope it helps for those who don't have Anthropologie or Free People close by!


So, this is the coat everyone's been talking about. It's not online in US yet.
I saw this coat last time I was at the store, but since it was still hot here, I just felt the fabric, (it looked good) and just passed by.

But yesterday, I had to try it to see if it's really worth the money.




With CA tax, it was almost $400. Yes. I bought it.. They had two of my size but both had some steam burn, so I asked SA to order from online. I hope I will receive a brand new, untouched coat. Otherwise, no. I am not spending $400... with a stain.. so be careful if you are buying from a store!! Check before you wear it!



The color is baby blue.. very pretty, and I have never seen a coat this beautiful. I do think it may get dirty after wear, but this is not an everyday wear coat. It's a fabulous coat. Inside is pretty baby orange x cream polka dot!. Oh yeah, and it's by Elevenses. So it's Anthro only. (Does any other stores sell Elevenses??)

Fur is round shape, and very very soft. It does not look cheap at all. And you can remove it if you like. When I receive the coat, I will take a photo of it without fur.


This is me, wearing size 2. My usual size. I sometimes have to get size 4 on coats, but this was perfect. I was wearing long sleeve shirt dress.
I am 5'7" and length was perfect too. The angle isn't that great since it's a selfie... but this dress worth $400 to me. It's something you'd have forever. It is gorgeous.


Buttons are all different sizes, one on the hanger had it wrong, I mean middle was put through the smallest part, so it was hard to take it out. (who did that btw..) but once you put it with the right hole, that's fine I think.



Would you buy this coat?? I wanted to wait for their coat promo...  Last year, they had it in November, but I was too afraid it may be sold out by then. So I had to buy it!!! Because, I have to have this!!!!!!!!!!



 Next, is Clustered Flora Cowlneck $168 by Saturday/Sunday. I am wearing XS/S. It's TTS, the color is beautiful mustard yellow. It's very warm.. but I am not loving it. I have too many prints and I can't add this now.. so, a pass for me.


Oh, and don't be fooled by the Dry Clean Only on website description. It's hand washable!



 Embroidered Foret Cardigan $238 by Sleeping in Snow. I love this brand. They make such lovely sweaters!! I am wearing size S, TTS for me. This is a typical Anthro prints!! Something that you don't see in other stores!!
I didn't buy it because I bought the baby blue coat, but I can tell... if you wear this, you'd get looooots of compliment.
My closet is full of Anthropologie, I'd say 90% is from Anthropologie, And I get compliments a lot!!!!

"Where did you get that coat?"
"Your dress is gorgeous!!"



My daughter even complained to me, "why nobody like my clothes?" "why is it always mama?"

lol

This coat is one of those. Although... I am sick of prints, I might get this when they are on sale.

I can't wait what Anthro brings next month. I bet there will be more beautiful sweatercoats coming in!!



Now, onto Free People.

I have enough leather jackets, so I am not looking, but I found this gorgeous faux fur coat, that I may want..

Faux Fur Bliss Coat $268 but nah.. nothing is better than my baby blue coat. lol that was winner! But this looks so soft, and I like how there's no prints. lol Finger crossed for the sale!


Some more review for Free People dresses.





 Excuse my tummy fat.. THIS, Low Rise Slit Flare is awesome!!! They were Originally $78, and now $29.95. Zipper is on the side. It feels like leggings, it stretches. I sized down to 26, and they fit perfect!! They came in 4 colors, and I bought 3 different colors!!

Daylight Dreams Dress is soooooooooooooo pretty.. It fits TTS, I am wearing size S.

It's short for 5'7" but I wore shorts under, and I got so many compliments!!

 lovely.... for... real..

Here is a picture of me, with my nephew. lol People thought I was his girlfriend. Nice! lol


The last review, Dreamweaver Dress $168 $69.95
Seriously... it's $100 off!? They just had 2nd cuts!! I am wearing size S, fits TTS, again, if I had more boobs, that would be nice.. I can probably wear size XS too. The front has 4 hooks that you can open, so if you have nice boobies, show your nice cleavage!! (wish I could! lol)



 I couldn't pick one color.. so I kept both!!!




I haven't taken any outfit shots since I left Del Mar.. I am waiting for my husband to finally decide which house he wants..  Right now, my clothes are in boxes in storage... but I feel like I need to open my boots boxes. I miss them so much!!!!!!!!!


All I am asking is... a BIG CLOSET!!!!!!!!! and a backyard for trampoline. I need my daughter to burn her energy before bed time!! lol



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for reviewing the princess coat. It looks stunning on you! What store in California were you able to find this?

    ReplyDelete