Thursday, November 19, 2015

Anthro Shopping with me! Reviews

Happy Friday (I was gonna post this on Friday. lol) !!! And next week is Thanksgiving break!! Yeeeeehaaaaw!!

Oh no,that means I can't go to stores.. except... Black Friday!!! I can sneak out the house in the morning!! I am sooo going to Anthropologie and if I have some more energy, I'll go to Nordstrom and Free People.

We shall see...



Yesterday, (I mean,today) I went to Anthropologie to check out new arrivals. I have been shopping so much lately, so I don't really have anything that I reeeally want at this moment. But, I felt like going to Anthro, so... I did. :)


First, this poncho got into my sight. I have too many prints, so something simple look very refreshing!! People might say this is a print, but, it's simple! Isn't it??



And this new arrival sweatercoat.
hmm... I don't love it. I don't love the pattern... even with the model shot. Not attractive to me. 
Do you like it?





And this, is amazing. One of my Anthroholic friends told me about this interesting sweater dress. You can wear it like a dress, and a long cardigan. 
Check this out!! 
Rose color was almost sold out in store since they are running Extra 25% off dress. Aaand FRE SHIPPING over $150!!

Code: HURRAH
Enjoy 25% OFF full-price and sale dresses in stores and online for a limited time. Discount reflected at checkout with code HURRAH. This offer does not apply to Terrain or BHLDN merchandise or previously placed orders, and cannot be combined with any other discounts except limited time free shipping. 

I didn't buy it, but would you???



 Oh, yes. This, I thought it was polyester or silk or some kind of dress, when I saw it online. But it is sweater dress!! Soooooooooo pretty!!!
If I wasn't looking for simple clothes, I'd buy this... 




Moving to dressing room. 
I found couple items from sale room, and couple full priced items.



WOAH! I found something I really want. This, is another Anthro's light weight sweatercoat that they offer every year, but the belt is new style (it's attached) and I like the color and stitches!!
I want this when it's on promo or sale!!


I tried on my usual size S and it fits perfect. TTS!


  I like it untied like on the left picture!!



 This top, was another Anthroholic friend of mine's MUST HAVE. It's pretty, I love the neck, I love the sleeves! It comes in three different colors but we both agree white is the prettiest!

I am wearing size S, felt a bit big but I think it's the style, and what if it shrinks!? I'd buy my regular size S when it's on sale.

See this, sleeve details are so pretty, BUT!! I noticed something! The hanger is sticking out and broke the lace!! I am soo gonna order this online.. has to be brand new!!



I normally don't like buying sweaters or knit unless if they don't look like they pill easy. I just don't wanna spend money on something that get ruined in couple wears. Make sense??

But I had to try this on because it looked so pretty on model. And I've been eyeing on them. They comes in two colors, I like the white one but it won't be a good idea with kids, so I tried this gray one.

I am wearing size S, and I am wearing shorts underneath, so it's a bit bumpy..
Arm holes were a bit big, and hmm nahh.. I don't like them much.
I have a long torso, so it doesn't look good on me, I think.


 I grabbed another sweater dress from sale room. Well, I thought it was a dress, but I suppose this is just a top.  Nah, for me.
Wearing size S, TTS for me.



 Ohh Mmm GGg! This AG dress!? I love love love love love it!! I didn't buy it but I may!? Feels so soft, and fabric is stretchy, like AG jeans!!

Looking at these pictures make me want it... I HAVE TO HAVE IT!

Tried on S and fits perfect! TTS!!

 A lot of people were talking about this, and I found one in the dressing room, size 2P. 
I am normally size 2 in dress, so I had to try it.

I guess it's just not my style, I didn't like it much. It was too tight all around, and I'd need 4P. I liked the length but I wonder what's regular length would be?

If I had more hips, and more boobs, maybe it'd be sexy... lol
And I don't have anywhere to wear this dress..




 It has a slip comes with it. The lace part remind me of the dress from Weston Wear. Oh yes, this will get ruined easy with kids.. So this has to be something fancy.. special occasion. 




 Moving on,  closer to register lol I found this gorgeous necklace!! PRETTY!!!



I took snap shots of jewelry that caught my eyes!  so I can add them to my wishlist!! Too bad they only allow you to add 75 items! I need more!!

            Entendre Hoops $78            Charmante Jacket Earrings $48

           Annona Drops $48                Musetta Pendant Necklace $78




And I went home,..



12 comments:

  1. Hehe, so happy you mentioned me! Thanks for the reviews, even all the close shots of each piece in details! That's so helpful! I think the poncho is nice to wear while running errands with kid for last minute things. Can easily throw it together with jeans, and yet still look stylish. Like you, when I saw model shot of Sugar Pine Sweater Coat, I went bleh. Oh my, I love Embroidered Boiled Sweater Coat! Great find, Keiko! LOVE. It will be top on my wish list. I love the attached belt, too. Almost everything embroidered with Anthro gets me. Good thing you went to store to check out Laced Funnelneck Pullover. It is such a beautiful top. Can't believe store didn't take good care of the piece. If it runs big, maybe I am sized out?! Thank you for reviewing Carrissima Dress. It always has been stable at Anthro, and never went on sale. I had high hope for the dress. Time to remove it from my wish list. I have no boobs to show like lots of Asians, and protruded tummy won't help further! The denim dress by AG was eally cute on you. It went so well with the boots that you were wearing today! Thanks for showing jewelry pieces. I have no idea to get for a person's soon to be coming bday. Jewelry from Anthro might be it! Let's hope Anthro will have good BF sale!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah!! I need to be patient.. can't afford another full price item.. but the AG dress... is so yummy!

      Delete
  2. I ordered another dress (Nora Swing Dress) this morning. Might end up too big for me as reviewers commented. Will see. Have you seen this dress at store? I ordered the peach one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a review for the dress!!

      http://anthrotanpopo.blogspot.com/2015/10/anthro-dress-review.html

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Keiko! Looks like even petite will be too long for me after reading your review. Oh well, shall see. Like you suggested, it will need a belt to go with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 cant wait to see it!! You have to share your outfit w me!!

      Delete
    2. Definitely will let you know when I receive it!

      Delete
  4. I haven't received Nora Swing Dress, but I received Cowled Sweater Dress. I was out of luck with Navy version for petite size, so I am deciding between coral and grey. I am leaning on the grey. Recently, I bought a sweater dress from New York & Company. It's one of few stores that we have in town. I was at store returning something I got online, and saw this dress. Had to try it. I had to bring it home. It's cheap and comfy (I wore it whole day today). Thought you might like it, too. XS works for me. http://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/prod/dresses/all-dresses/Houndstooth-Floral-Sweater-Dress/A-prod5300011?mayWeAlsoSuggestProd=true#.VlD4V3arSwX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh thats a cute dress!!!
      I am done shopping for winter,though.... spring will be here soon!! (I hope) LOL

      Delete
  5. Keiko-san, is the embroidered boiled wool coat really dry clean only? T_T Thank you for the lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh I didn't check that!! I will check next time!! Tank you for the reminder!!

      Delete
    2. It was Dry Clean Only. Says wool 100%. Booo

      Delete