Monday, November 16, 2015

Mid November

wow.. It's already November 16th...  Thanksgiving next week!??

I've been busy shopping online lately.. New and Old..

I found this great community on Facebook and I've been having fun with Anthro lovers.


I first joined it to sell my stuff.. but I ended up buying more than I made!! And I've bought things I sold! Things a little bit weird but seems like.. umm.. everyone there is a shopaholic like me! LOL




This top... is Deletta. I have tried and tried but I can not ID it. Does anyone know the name of this beautiful top???



And I scored this beautiful Nanette Lepore dress. Any idea??


OOTDs

 Petalblush Sweater Dress (sim here and here)
Pelage Faux Fur Cowl (sim here and here)
Pebbled & Primped Boots (sim here and here)
See by Chloe Handbag (sim here and here)

 Fractal Medallion Maxi (sim here and here)
Eddie Bauer Yellow Infinity Scarf (sim here and here)
Traced Aureolin Bag (sim here and here)
Jeffrey Campbell Brit Wrap Strap Bootie (sim here and here)


FP Lilly of the Valley Dress (sim here and here)
First Frost Vest (sim here and here)
Ariat Western Heritage (here and here)

I am loving styling with my boots!!

I opened all the boxes and polished all of them!!


I don't like cold weather but I do love boots and coats!!


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I should check out Anthro community on FB myself. I still have a lot of unworn Anthro clothes that I need to get rid of. Feel bad just to donate away. Selling on Ebay wasn't worth the effort and time. I have lost tracks of Anthro things the last few years after moving to SE from Oregon. Sorry, can't help you on the names of pieces that you aquired. They are gorgeous. Love both the sweater and maxi dresses on you. I also own Pebbled Primed boots. With many years of wear, I still love them since first day. They are sturdy after many many winter's abuses. Again, wish Anthro will come up with sturdy boots/heels with unique designs that are at reasonable prices like it used to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. find me on FB! Keiko Week :) You don't have to add me, just send me PM and I can send you inv for the group!! :)

      Delete