Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas Shopping?

Now that Black Friday is over.. no more great sales around....


wait...


Anthro is still offering 25% off sale items!!!



But what I want is... new markdown!!


I just can't wait...


I just want to go to the store....



so...



I may...



just go...


pretending I am searching for Christmas Gift.



Yeah. That's true. I need to go Christmas Shopping!!!


:D


Have a wonderful day!!!




Yesterday's Outfit





Rideau Sweater Dress (sim here and here)
Harvested Honey Coat (sim here and here)
Steep Buckle Moto Boots (sim here and here)
Fronded Pom Scarf (sim here and here)

2 comments:

  1. Love Rideau Sweater Dress on you. Now, I hate myself for not getting it back then. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Anthro always has cute stuff! There are couple dresses I missed out too!!

      Delete